A Shrek Fairy Tale

Hi Crafty Friends! Lawn Fawn has an inspired-by book, movie, or song challenge every year, and usually, I go all out and make as many cards as possible. This year was no exception, but I aimed too high and didn't finish a single idea on time. But, I was determined to see my vision to fruition. So without further ado, I give you my masterpiece, The Shrek Series!  For the first Shrek card in the lineup, I was heavily inspired by some big scenes in the first movie. 
Lawn Fawn Stamps
  • Tiny Fairy Tale
  • Toadally Awesome
  • Gnome Sweet Gnome
  • Frosty Fairy Friends
  • Ready Set Snow
  • Mermaid For You
  • Screen Time
  • Easter Party
  • Gleeful Gardens
  • Cheery Christmas
  • Beary Happy Holidays
  • Hay There
  • Critters Ever After
  • Happy Village
  • Believe In Yourself
  • So Jelly
  • Ahoy Matey
  • Wild For You
  • Happy Harvest
  • Fangtastic Friends
  • Den Sweet Den
  • Dad + Me
  • You Are Sublime
TLC Designs Shop Stamps
  • Forest Pals
Lawn Fawn Die Cuts
  • Puffy Cloud Borders
  • Stitched Hillside Borders
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall
  • Lawn  Fawn Pastel Gingham Freebie Paper
  • Dark Grey 
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Distress Oxide 
    • Ground Espresso 
    • Twisted Citron
    • Mowed Grass
    • Bundled Sage
    • Pine Needles
    • Tumbled Glass
    • Lost Shadow
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Double Sided Foam Tape
  • Tape Runner
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • Blending Tools
  • Cobblestone Stencil (made with silhouette portrait)
  • Glitter Pen
  • Scissors
  • Copic Markers
  • Chameleon Pen Markers
  • Prismacolor Markers
  • Copic Multiliners Black
  • Colored Copic Pen
  • Pencil, Eraser
  • Blue Masking Tape
  • Die Cutting Machine
  • Stamping Blocks
Thanks for stopping by today! Unfortunately, I didn't record the exact markers I used to color the images for this series, but I can say that it was a lot of different greens. Stay tuned for more Shrek-inspired cards to come, and as always, you can find more of my projects on Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts. 


Comments

Popular Posts