The Ice Cream Truck!

 Hello crafty friends! I created these scenes for the Lawn Fawnatics Fun With Food Challenge. I couldn't finish this blog in time to post with my challenge entry, but I thought it was better late than never! I absolutely love the look of old ice cream shops and trucks. I recently bought the Lawn Fawn stamp sets Car Critters and Sweetest Flavor, and when I saw them next to each other, the spark hit me! I just had to create my own Icecream Truck inspired by vintage pastels. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Stamps

Copic Markers
Spectrum Noir Marker
  • BT2
Chameleon Pens
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed these scenes! Stay cool!


Comments

  1. This is just the most details and delicious creation ever!! And the sun is so stinking cute hiding behind the flap!! You’re creativity always amazes me in all the bestist ways 🌈🤗💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts