Unlikely Christmas Friends!

 Hey Crafty Friends! The holidays were super hectic this year, and I found myself left with no energy for social media, or sharing the Christmas crafts I made throughout the month. Now, I have a few card requests from Christmas to finally share with you all. My favorite thing about commissions are the funny and weird requests I get.  For this scene, I was asked to make a card depicting a wombat riding a horse.  You definitely wouldn't find this card in a store! Find a complete list of products used to make this project below. 

Stamps

  • Lawn Fawn
    • Yeti Or Not
    • Den Sweet Den
    • Christmas Dreams
    • Hay There
    • Frosty Fairy Friends
  • Trinity Stamps
    • Winter Burrow
Prismacolor Markers
  • Cool Grey 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 90%
Copic Markers
  • G94, G17
  • E09
  • Colorless Blender
Chameleon Pens
  • YO3, YO2, YL2
  • RD5, RD4, RD2
  • GR1
Dies
  • Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
  • Forest Border
  • Puffy Cloud Borders (used to make a stencil)
Ink
  • Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
  • Memento Tuxedo Black 
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Red Paper from stash
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • Ink Blending Tools
  • White Paint
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Stamping Block
  • Scissors
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope everyone had a good holiday break! Come back soon for some more non-traditional Christmas card inspiration. You can find more crafty projects by me on my Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts! 

Comments

Popular Posts