Alicorn Celebration!

 Hey Crafty Friends! I'm back with a new scene made with fun TLC Designs Shop products. I created an Alicorn-themed birthday party a while ago, but it was just for fun. I was left with decorations that needed to be repurposed into cards. This month, I finally got around to making them! Below are more details on the materials I used to make this magical set. 

TLC Designs Shop Stamps

  • Dragon Friends Set
  • Alicorn Happiness
TLC Design Shop Dies 
  • Aztec Sunshine 
  • Celebrate Frame Die
  • Star Spangled Confetti
  • Celebrate Ribbon Dies
  • Rosie Sentiments
Paper
  • Stargazer Paper Pack- The Paper Studios
  • Printed Cloud Paper from Google
  • White Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Liquid Glue
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • Die Cut Machine
  • Paper Cutter
  • Scissors
  • Stamping Block 
Thanks for stopping by today! You can find the markers used to color the images on these cards in the original project's blog HERE: https://cavewitchcrafts.blogspot.com/2021/09/alicorn-surprise-party.html You can also find more cards by me on Instagram and Facebook @CaveWitchCrafts, Happy Crafting! 

Comments

Popular Posts