There's Snow One Like You!

 Hello crafty friends! It's that time again.... to Get Crackin' On Christmas! This is the first year I started making my holiday cards early, and the only conclusion I've come to is WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER? After making Fall and Halloween cards, I never feel like I have enough time to make all of the Christmas cards I want to. This might be the year that actually happens. I also get to make more use out of my holiday crafty supplies that sit around all year waiting to be played with. It's a win-win! 

Stamps

Copic Markers
Dies
Come craft with Jenn Shurkus tonight at 8:00 PM ET for a YouTube LIVE! She'll be talking tips and tricks for water coloring with Distress inks! If you can't make it to the LIVE, that's okay! The replay will be available later on for anyone interested. 


Comments

Popular Posts