Best Fishes From Kentucky!

Hey Crafty Friends! One of my favorite Lawn Fawn challenges is the Show Us Where You Live Challenge! I couldn't finish my card in time to enter this year, but what better day to post a card about Kentucky than on the day of the Kentucky Derby. I was super inspired by Catherine's Canada card, so I adopted the idea for my Kentucky theme. In my scene, I have a fishing black bear with a bourbon bottle on the side, grey squirrels, goldenrod flowers, and a Kentucky Derby horse with its Jockey! Find a complete list of products I used to make this scene below. Happy Crafting!

Stamps

  • Fintastic Friends
  • Beary Happy Holidays
  • Cheery Christmas
  • Happy Trails
  • Toadally Awesome
  • Oh Gnome
  • Bicycle Built For You
  • Hay There
  • Dad + Me
  • Purfectly Wicked
  • Ahoy, Matey
ChameleonPens
  • CG9, CG8
  • BG4, BG1
  • OL3, YG3, GR1
  • BR2, BR1
Copic Markers
  • E53, E51
  • V25, V09
  • B06, B14
  • E09, E79
  • 100
  • 0
Prismacolor Markers
  • French Grey 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%
  • Cool Grey 90%, 80%
Die Cuts
  • Lawn Fawn 
    • Bayou Backdrop
    • Meadow Borders
    • Stitched Hillside Borders
    • Forest Border
    • Quinn's Capital ABC's
    • Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
  • TLC Designs Shop
    • Aviary Oval Die
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distress Oxide
    • Twisted Citron
    • Mowed Lawn
    • Pine Needles
    • Tumbled Glass
Paper
  • Assorted Green Paper from stash
  • White Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
Other
  • Blending Tools
  • White Gel Pen
  • Stamping Block
  • Scissors
  • Die Cut Machine
  • Copic Multi-liners
Thanks for stopping by Kentucky today! Find more crafty projects by me on Instagram and Facebook @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts