Have A Flossome Birthday

Hey Crafty Friends! Today I'm sharing a commission card I created for someone to give to a Dentist on their birthday! Find a list of products used below. I, unfortunately, didn't record what markers I used, but there was very minimal coloring. I hope you all have fun crafting! 


Lawn Fawn Stamps
  • Henry Jr's ABCs
  • Bicycle Built For You
  • Critters At The Dog Park
  • Hey Lady
  • Thanks A Latte
  • Hang In There
Die Cuts
  • TLC Designs Shop
    • Aztec Sunshine Circle
    • Apple A Day Die
    • Scalloped Rectangle Garden
    • Slimline Multi-Slider
  • Lawn Fawn
    • Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up
Paper
  • Solid Red, Pink, and Black paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Birthday Confetti Patterned Paper (from stash)
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • White Paint Pen
  • Ink Blending Tools
  • Copic Multi-Liners
  • Die Cut Machine
  • Stamping Block
  • Scissors
  • Paper Cutter
Thanks for stopping by! Find more of my crafty projects on my Instagram and Facebook Page @CaveWitchCrafts! 

Comments

Popular Posts