Stuffed Animal Baby Shower

Hey Crafty Friends! I recently attended a baby shower and had to make a card on short notice. The shower invitation was so adorable, I had to use it as inspiration for my final card! Thankfully, I had everything I needed to make it happen! Find a complete list of products used to make this sweet scene below! 

Stamps

  • Some Bunny
  • Wild For You
  • Beary Happy Holidays
ChameleonPens
  • YO3
Copic Markers
  • B14, B04, B01
  • V25, V22
  • RV55, RV11
  • R14, R12
  • Y13
  • Colorless Blender
Die Cuts
  • Lawn Fawn
    • Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
    • Small Dotted Rectangle Stackables
    • Quinn's Capital ABC's
  • TLC Designs Shop
    • Loving Petals Square
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black 
Paper
  • Lawn Fawn Green Plaid *Freebie with order
  • White Cardstock
  • Purple Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Scotch Advanced Tape Gun
  • Liquid Glue
Other
  • Scissors
  • Stamping Block
  • White Gel Pen
  • Copic Multi-liners
Thanks for stopping by! Baby cards are one of my favorite types of scenes to make. What are some of your favorite holidays or occasions to make for?
Find more crafty projects by me on my Instagram and Facebook @CaveWitchCrafts


Comments

Popular Posts