Jinkies! I'm So Glad I Found You!

Hey Crafty Friends! It's the last day of February, so it's time for Get Hacking On Halloween! Jenn Shurkus started "Get Cracking On Christmas" several years ago, and this year I'm adopting the concept for Halloween! It's one of my favorite themes to create, and I can never seem to fit my ideas all in one month of crafting. Since this is also the month of Valentine's Day, the Halloween card I created doubles as a Valentine I made for my husband! 

I also wanted to give my crafty friend @popsiclesticks a shoutout. She recently made these accordion cards that are so cool! I had to try it out for myself, and I am obsessed! If you don't already, follow her for amazing crafty inspiration. 

All the products I used to make this scene are listed below! Happy Crafting! 

Lawn Fawn Stamps 

  • Stinkin' Cute
  • Critters At The Dog Park
  • You Are Sublime
  • Car Critters
  • Dad + Me
  • Mermaid For You
  • Screen Time
  • Bicycle Built For You
  • Tiny Fairy Tale
  • Purfectly Wicked
  • Fangtastic Friends
  • Hey Lady
  • Crazy Antics
  • Critters Ever After
  • Happy Haunting
  • Den Sweet Den
ChameleonPens
  • GR2, GR1, YG3
  • RD5, BR5, BR4, BR3, BR1, NU3
  • OR4
  • CG9
  • VO4
  • BG1
Prismacolor Markers
  • Cool Grey 70%, 50%, 30%, 20%
  • Goldenrod
  • Light Tan
  • Sienna Brown
  • Crimson Red
  • Carmine Red
Copic Markers
  • V09, V25, V22
  • G99, G17, YG03
  • B06, B14, B01, B0000
  • RV55, RV11
  • YR27, YR04, Y13, Y0000 
  • E53, E51
  • 100 Black
  • 0 Colorless Blender
Die Cuts
  • Lawn Fawn 
    • Quinn's Capital ABC's
  • TLC Designs Shop
    • Loving Petals Square
Ink 
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper
  • Assorted Patterned Scrapbook Paper from my stash
  • Brilliant Bright Smooth Cardstock (blue)
  • Orange Paper
  • Neon Yellow Paper
Adhesive 
  • Tape Runner
  • Glue Tube
  • Double-Sided Foam Tape
Other
  • Scissors
  • Paper Folder
  • Stamping Platform 
  • Copic Multi-liners
  • Blue Painters Masking Tape
  • Paper Cutter
  • Magnets
Thanks for stopping by! Come back again next month for more Get Hacking On Halloween! You can also find more crafty projects by me on Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts