Fairy Tale Pattern

 Hey Crafty Friends! Today, I'm sharing a fun fairytale pattern I created for the LawnFawnatics Lots of Hearts Challenge! Find a complete list of products used for this die-cut-free project below! Happy crafting! 

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Tiny Fairy Tale
  • Critters Ever After
  • Den Sweet Den
  • Charge Me Up 
ChameleonPens
  • GR1
Prismacolor Markers
  • Pink
  • Mulberry
  • Goldenrod
  • Sunburst Yellow
  • Canary Yellow
  • Cool Grey 60%
  • Dark Umber
Copic Markers
  • G17, YG03
  • B04, B14
  • V25, V22, V20
  • RV11
  • E53, E51
  • 0 Colorless Blender
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black 
  • Distress Ink
    • Antique Linen
    • Pumice Stone
    • Picked Raspberry
No Die Cuts Needed!
Paper
  • Textured Off-White Paper from stash 
  • Pink Cardstock
  • Cream Paper for Card Base
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • Glitter Pen
  • Copic Multi-liner Pen (Brown)
  • Scissors
  • Stamping Block
  • Paper Cutter
  • Paper Scorer 
Thanks for stopping by today! I can't wait to share more Valentine's projects I've been working on with you soon! Find more paper crafts from me on my Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts