"Adventures In The Elements"

 Hey Crafty Friends! Today, I'm sharing a special winter scene I made for my husband. It's inspired by another one of our favorite cartoons to watch together, The Owl House. I recreated details from the episode "Adventures In The Elements" to make a scene with Luz, Eda, and the Slitherbeast! Find the complete product list I used to make this card below. 

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Screen Time
  • Mermaid For You
  • Toadally Awesome
  • Ready Set Snow
  • Fangtastic Friends
Copic Markers
  • V09, V25
  • RV11, RV10
  • E53, E51
  • B04, B01
  • 100 Black
  • 0 Colorless Blender
Prismacolor Markers
  • Eggshell
  • Mulberry
  • Process Red
  • Cool Grey 10%, 30%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%
  • French Grey 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 60%
ChameleonPens 
  • RD5, RD3
  • BR5, BR4, BR2, BR1, NU4
  • BG4, BG3
  • CG9, CG8, CG5
  • YO3, YO2
Lawn Fawn Diecuts
  •  Peek A Book Backdrop
  •  Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distress Oxide
    • Chipped Sapphire
    • Dusty Concord
    • Milled Lavender
    • Seedless Preserves
  • Distress Ink
    • Spiced Marmalade
    • Antique Linen
Paper
  • Black Paper
  • White Cardstock
Adhesive 
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
Other
  • Copic Multi-liners .3, .5, .1
  • Pencil
  • Blending Tools
  • White Gel Pen
  • Stamping Block
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all are enjoying my belated holiday cards! I hope to share some Valentine's day projects soon too! Find more crafts by me on my Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts