Unicorn Skeletons

 Hey Crafty Friends! Everyone is moving on to Christmas, but I'm still stuck on Halloween. I had intended all of my Halloween projects to be shared by the end of October, but some things were out of my control. I've accepted that this is just who I am. This scene is similar to another card I made recently of Candy Corn Unicorns, but instead of having candy corn for horns, they're spooky skeletons. Find a complete list of products used to make this card below. Happy Crafting!

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Unicorn Picnic 
  • Critters In The Jungle
  • Booyah
  • Costume Party
  • Holiday Helpers
  • A Little Sparkle
  • Party Unicorn
  • Baked With Love
ChameleonPens
  • BG4, BG3, BG1
  • CG9
Copic Markers
  • Colorless Blender
  • 100 Black
  • V25, V22, V20
Copic Multi-liner Pens
  • .3, .5
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Distress Oxide
    • Black Soot
  • Distress Ink
    • Spiced Marmalade
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps
    • Wonky Stitched Wilderness Slimline
  • Lawn Fawn
    • Puffy Cloud Borders
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
Paper
  • Lilac Paper
  • Black Cardstock 100 lb
  • White Cardstock 130 lb
Other
  • Water
  • Paintbrush
  • Blending Tools
  • White Gel Pen
  • Stamping Block
  • Scissors
  • Paper Cutter
 Thanks for stopping by! I hope you guys aren't sick of Halloween stuff yet because I am not done sharing spooky projects! Find more crafty inspiration on my Instagram and Facebook @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts