Pizza Jack O' Lanterns!

Hey Crafty Friends! Happy Belated Halloween! That's a thing, right? Here is my last entry in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Coffee, Tea, and Treats! What's more of a treat than pizza decorated like a Jack O' Lantern? Find a complete list of products used to make this card below! Happy Crafting!

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Pizza My Heart
Copic Markers
  • R08, R17, R14
  • YR27, YR23, YR04
  • E53, E51
ChameleonPens
  • BR1
Prismacolor Markers
  • Cool Grey 70%, 40%, 30%
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distress Ink
    • Vintage Photo
    • Barn Door
    • Antique Linen
Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Dies
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
Other
  • Brick Stencil 
  • Black Nuvo Drops
  • Red Paint
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Paper Cutter
  • Stamping Blocks
  • Stamping Platform 
  • White Gel Pen
  • Blending Tools
  • Red Sharpie Marker Fine Point 
Tips
  • To make the blood on the pizza box, I colored one of my fingers with a red marker and smudged it in random spots. My goal was to make it look like someone with bloody hands had been carrying it. 
  • The scalloped card panel I used for my background was great for making the blood drips. I loaded my paintbrush up with my red paint and water mixture. Then using one of the divots between the scallops, I swiped the paintbrush from base to tip to start the blood drip down the page. If the paint mixture is thicker, the drip will be slower, shorter, and darker. If the paint is thinner, the drip will fall faster, go further down the page, and have a lighter color after it's dried. 
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for more belated spooky content! You can also find more crafty inspiration from me on Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts