Sewn With Love

 Hey Crafty Friends! I'm back again with another Halloween Cup Series card! I wasn't sure if these two characters would be recognizable enough, but they're supposed to be Frankenstein's monster and his bride. He has marshmallow bolts on his neck, and she has a streak of white in her black hair/foam dollop. Seeing it finished, I ended up liking it more than I thought I would, but I also think I would do a few things differently if I made it again. Hmmm, I'm feeling inspired already! Find a complete list of materials I used to make this scene below. Happy Crafting!

Stamps

  • Booyah
  • Critters At The Dog Park
  • Thanks A Latte
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Happy Harvest
  • Happy Haunting
  • Toadally Awesome
  • Beam Me Up
  • Costume Party
  • Christmas Dreams
  • Sewn With Love
ChameleonPens
  • BK4, CG9, CG8, CG5
  • GR1, GR2
  • RD5
  • BL4, BL3, BG3, BG1
Copic Markers
  • RV55, RV11
  • V25, V22, V20
  • E53, E51
  • B01
  • E79, E09, YR27, YR23, YR04
  • Colorless Blender
Prismacolor Markers
  • French Grey 30%, 20%, 10%
  • Crimson Red
  • Carmine Red
  • Scarlet Lake
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels & Banners
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distress Oxide
    • Tumbled Glass
    • Chipped Sapphire
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
  • Double-Sided Tape
Other
  • Sharpie Fine Point Grey
  • White Gel Pen
  • Scissors
  • Blending Tools
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Paper Cutter
  • Stamping Block
Thanks for stopping by today! Come back soon for more Halloween Cup scenes! Find more crafty inspiration from me on my Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts

Comments

Popular Posts