I'm So Happy I Found You!

 Hey Crafty Friends! I'm back again with another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge entry for the Monochromatic challenge! It's a simple design I made for my Halloween Cup series depicting a Mummy mug and some cute ghosties. All materials used to make this scene are listed below. Happy Crafting!

Stamps

  • Baked With Love
  • Happy Haunting
  • Costume Party
  • Booyah
  • Thanks A Latte
  • Christmas Dreams
  • Hey Lady
ChameleonPens
  • BR1
Copic Markers
  • E09, E79
  • E53, E51
  • RV11
  • Colorless Blender
Sharpie
  • Fine Point Grey
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels & Banners
Ink
  • Distress Ink
    • Walnut Stain
    • Vintage Photo
    • Antique Linen
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
  • Double-Sided Tape
Other
  • Stamping Block
  • White Gel Pen
  • Blending Tools
  • Water
  • Paint Brush
  • Scissors
  • Paper Cutter
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for more Halloween crafty inspiration! Find more projects by me on my Instagram & Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts