I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You...r Brains!

 Hey Crafty Friends! Today's installment of the Halloween Cup series is Zombie themed! I must admit, this might be my personal favorite in the series. I hope you all love it too! Find the full list of materials I used to create this card below. 

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Unicorn Picnic
  • Costume Party
  • Happy Haunting
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Thanks A Latte
  • Booyah
  • Christmas Dreams
  • Keep On Swimming
ChameleonPens
  • GR4, GR3, GR2, GR1
  • YG3, RD5
Prismacolor Markers
  • Cool Grey 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%
  • Crimson Red
  • Scarlet Red
  • Carmine Red
Copic Markers
  • RV55, RV11
  • Colorless Blender
  • E09, YR27, YR23, YR04
Ink
  • Distress Ink Barn Door
  • Distress Oxide Milled Lavender
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels & Banners
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Liquid Glue
  • Double-Sided Tape 1/4"
Paper
  • Black Cardstock
  • White Cardstock 80lb, 130 lb
Other
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Stamping Block
  • Blending Tool
  • White Gel Pen
  • Scissors
Thanks for stopping by today! For more crafty Halloween inspiration, check out my Facebook & Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts 

Comments

Popular Posts