Have A Fangtastic Day!

 Hey Crafty Friends! Last Friday, I said I would have a new Halloween/Fall-themed cup card to share with you all on Saturday. Life had other plans, and it's now Wednesday as I write this. I had the best intentions of posting a new project every day this month, but I have yet to figure out how this "time" thing works. Anywho! Today's Halloween-themed cups are inspired by vampires! Find all the products I used to create this scene listed below. (: 

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Christmas Dreams
  • Costume Party
  • Happy Haunting
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Booyah
  • Thanks, A Latte
  • Unicorn Picnic
  • Den Sweet Den
  • Fangtastic Friends
ChameleonPens
  • RD5
  • BR1
  • BG1
  • CG9, CG5
Prismacolor Markers
  • Crimson Red
  • Carmine Red
  • Scarlet Lake
Copic Markers
  • 100, B39, B29
  • E79, E09, YR27, YR04
  • RV11
  • B01
  • E53, E51
  • Colorless Blender
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels & Banners
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black 
  • Lawn Fawn Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Ink
    • Barn Door
    • Vintage Photo
    • Antique Linen
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Liquid Glue
  • Double-Sided Tape
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
Other
  • Scissors 
  • White Gel Pen
  • Blending Tools
  • Paper Cutter
  • Stamping Block
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Heat Gun
  • Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for the next Halloween Cup installment. Find more crafty inspiration by me on my Instagram & Facebook @CaveWitchCrafts. 

Comments

Popular Posts