Happy Haunting!

Hey Crafty Friends! Today's Halloween Cup theme is Ghosts! I'm struggling to come up with more to say about this one... I love mugs and I love Halloween so I made this. Find my full product listed below. Happy crafting! 

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Costume Party
  • Thanks A Latte
  • Booyah
  • Christmas Dreams
  • Happy Haunting
ChameleonPens
  • CG8, CG5
  • YG3, GR3
Copic Markers
  • B29, B06, B04, B01
  • RV10
  • YG03
  • Colorless Blender
Ink
  • Distress Oxide
    • Chipped Sapphire
    • Twisted Citron
  • Lawn Fawn Clear Embossing Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels & Banners
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner
  • Double-Sided Tape 1/4"
Paper
  • White Cardstock 80lb, 130lb
  • Black Cardstock
Other
  • Blending Tools
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Heat Gun
  • Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder
  • Copic Multi-liners
  • Stamping Block
  • White Gel Pen
  • Paper Cutter
  • Scissors
Thank you for stopping by today! Come back soon for more Halloween paper crafts! Find a gallery of my projects on Facebook or Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts! 

Comments

Popular Posts