Candy Corn Floral Arrangement

Hey Crafty Friends! Today's card is a slimline scene with a candy corn-themed floral arrangement. I wanted to add an interactive element to this card, so I attached wobblers to the butterflies. This was my first time using them, and I love how it turned out! The butterflies are too much fun to play with. I didn't have any store-bought wobblers, but I found some great YouTube videos on how to make your own! I'll link the one I found the most helpful HERE for you all to try yourselves! Find a complete product list to make this card below. Happy Crafting! 

Stamps

  • Lawn Fawn
    • Costume Party
    • Flutter By
    • You Are Sublime
    • Booyah
  • Trinity Stamps
    • Succulent Sparkle
    • Fairy Wonderful
    • Mouse House
Copic Markers
  • YR23, YR04
  • E79, E09
  • Colorless Blender
ChameleonPens
  • BK4, CG9, CG8
  • YO3
Prismacolor Markers
  • Yellow Orange
  • Pale Vermillion
  • Sunburst Yellow
  • Goldenrod
  • Canary Yellow
  • Eggshell
  • French Grey 40%, 30%
Paper
  • The Paper Studio Meant To Be Fab
  • White Cardstock 80 lb
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels And Banners 
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black 
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Liquid Glue
  • Double-Sided Foam Tape
Other
  • Jewelry Wire
  • Scissors
  • Wire Cutters
  • Water
  • Paint Brush
  • Stamping Blocks
  • Black Nuvo Drops 
  • White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by! For more crafty inspiration, check out my Instagram and Facebook pages @CaveWitchCrafts 

Comments

Popular Posts