Scarecrow Cups!

 Hello Crafty Friends! The season of Fall and Halloween is my favorite time of year, Especially because I get to have warm drinks again! And don't even get me started on my mug obsession. The slimline scene I'm sharing today is heavily inspired by those things. My idea was to make a build-a-scarecrow cup set with straw marshmallow stuffing. I think it turned out super cute. I hope you all like it too! :)

A full product list to create this scene is listed below! Happy Crafting!

 Stamps

  • Thanks, A Latte
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Happy Harvest
  • Booyah
ChameleonPens
  • BR1
  • CG9, CG8, BK4
  • BG4, BG3
Prismacolor Markers
  • Goldenrod
Copic Markers
  • E09, E74, E70
  • G99, G94, G40
  • YR27, YR23, YR04, Y13
  • E53, E51, YR20
  • RV11
Dies
  • Trinity Stamps Wonky Stitched Wilderness
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • Lawn Fawn Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Oxide
    • Tumbled Glass
    • Mowed Lawn
    • Twisted Citron
Adhesive
  • Liquid Glue
  • Tape Runner

Paper
  • White Cardstock
    • 80 lb
    • 130 lb
  • Black Cardstock 80 lb
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • Paper Cutter
  • Scissors
  • Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder
  • Powder Tool
  • Heat Gun
  • Paint Brush
  • Water
  • Blending Tools
  • Stamping Block
  • Copic Multiliners
  • White Paint

Thanks for stopping by! Today's project is the first in a series that I'm calling "Halloween/Autumn Cups" Creative, I know. Check out the blog tomorrow to see the next installment! Find more paper crafting inspiration by me @CaveWitchCrafts on Facebook and Instagram! 

Comments

Popular Posts