A Witch At The Beach

Hey Crafty Friends! This hasn't been my year for blogging, it seems. With starting my new Facebook page, I thought it would be a great time to try to get back to it! I won't make any promises though! *Nervous laughter*

By the time July hits, I'm already in my spooky feels. I wanted to share a transitional summer to fall card to share that feeling! So ...here's a witch soaking up the last bit of summer on the beach before Autumn arrives! 

Below is a list of the materials I used to create this scene! Feel free to ask any questions in the comments. (:

Stamps

  • On The Beach
  • Happy Village
  • Happy Haunting
  • Keep On Swimming
  • Mermaid For You
  • Critters In The Jungle
  • Booyah
  • Critters At The Dog Park
  • Ahoy, Matey
  • Den Sweet Den
ChameleonPens
  • GR4, GR3, YG3
  • BK4, CG9, CG8, CG5
Copic Markers
  • Black-100
  • Colorless Blender - 0
  • E79, E09, YR27, YR23, YR04
  • RV55, RV11
  • V25, V22, V20
Prismacolor Markers
  • Process Red
  • Light Tan
  • Sand
  • Eggshell
Ink
  • Antique Linen Distress Ink
  • Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts
  • Puffy Cloud Borders
  • Stitched Hillside Borders
  • Trinity Stamps Wonky Stitched Wilderness Slimline
Paper
  • White Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
  • Purple Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Liquid Glue Tube
Other
  • Scissors
  • Blender Tools
  • White Gel Pen
  • White Colored Pencil
  • Stamping Block

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this scene as much as I did making it! To find more projects by me, you can check out my Instagram or Facebook page!

Comments

Popular Posts