"You're Our Girl, No Matter What. Panda Or No Panda!"

Hello Crafty Friends! I recently made this Magic Picture Changer card inspired by the new Disney/Pixar movie Turning Red! I had a few questions about how I created the card and what products I used, so I thought I would put it all in one place for everyone to see. Below you can find all of the Stamps, Dies, Markers, Adhesive, Inks, Paper, and other miscellaneous products I used to create this interactive scene! 

Stamps

The roof, statue bottoms, and other plant holder were hand-drawn and inked with a .3 and .5 Copic Multi-liner pens.

Dies
  • Eggshell
  • Goldenrod
  • Mulberry
Chameleon Pens
  • OR4, OR3
  • RD5, RD4, RD2
  • BG4, BG3
  • BR1
  • WG3
Copic Markers
  • R08, R17, R14
  • E09, YR27
  • V25, V22, V20
  • G17, YG03, G99, G94
  • B14, B01
  • RV55, RV11
  • Colorless Blender

Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Distress Ink Antique Linen
  • Distress Ink Peacock Feathers
  • Distress Ink Abandoned Coral
Paper
  • 80 lb White Cardstock
  • 130 lb White Cardstock
  • Textured Red Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Double-Sided Tape
  • Double-Sided Foam Tape
  • Liquid Glue
Other
  • Glitter Pen
  • White Gel Pen
  • Blending Brushes
  • Blue Painters Tape (For Masking)
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Brick Stencil
  • Scissors
  • Copic Multiliners

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you found the information helpful, and if you are inspired to create your own, please tag me @CaveWitchCrafts so I can see all of your beautiful Turning Red creations!

Comments

Popular Posts