My Wedding Recreation!

Hello, Lovelies. My husband and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary this week! I know what you might be thinking, "Didn't they just celebrate their anniversary?" And yes, we did! We both really like repeating numbers, the type of people who get excited when the clock says 11:11. Since our first anniversary was on the 11th, we wanted our second anniversary to be on the 22nd. We also both really wanted a Fall wedding, and the first day of Fall seemed more than fitting. So that's the story of why we celebrate two anniversaries in September!
Stamps
Chameleon Pens


Copic Markers
  • Black Cardstock
  • White Cardstock
  • Gold Mirror Paper
Adhesive
BONUS! I am so grateful to have such a thoughtful and creative husband, and I couldn't pass up the chance to brag about him. This is the anniversary card he created for me! He even handcrafted a leather emblem and attached it to the handmade card! 
Thanks for stopping by today! I want to give a shoutout to Mona Toth on Instagram for inspiring me to create this Wedding Recreation card. She held a challenge earlier this year to make a wedding recreation card using Lawn Fawn stamps, but I didn't have enough time to participate. It all worked out in the end though! Do you still make cards inspired by challenges even if the event is over? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular Posts