My Sun And Stars, Moon Of My Life

Hello, Darlings! This past week was the eighth anniversary of when I started dating my husband. Since we are both huge Game of Thrones nerds, I decided to recreate an older card I made for him with a few updates. It was one of the first customized image cards I created using Lawn Fawn stamps. Looking between the old card and recreation, I see how far I've come as a cardmaker, and I can't help but recognize my husband's part to play in it. He's always been my biggest supporter and inspiration. When I don't feel good like I'm good enough or when I start to doubt myself, he's always there to lift my head up. I am so grateful to have him in my life. This post is dedicated to My Sun and Stars. 

Stamps

Copic Sketch Markers
Chameleon Pens
Paper
  • White Cardstock
Adhesive
Other Materials
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all enjoyed this scene as much as I did making it!


Comments

Popular Posts