The Jasmine Dragon

 Hello crafty friends! Recently, it was my husband's birthday, and as always I made him a card in the theme of one of our favorite shows. This year I was inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender and the character Uncle Iroh. For this card, I tried to encapture the essence of Uncle Iroh's tea shop, The Jasmine Dragon. 

I really loved making this scene, I hope you all enjoy it as well. Below you can find a full product list for creating this card. 

Stamps 

Copic Markers
Prismacolor Markers
Chameleon Pens
Other
  • Textured tan paper from stash (only had one piece, don't know where it came from /:)
  • White Cardstock
  • Patterned paper from stash (also just had this in scraps, don't know where I got it)
Thanks for stopping by today! In the words of Uncle Iroh "Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."


Comments

Popular Posts