SURPRISE!

 Hello crafty friends! I'm so excited to officially announce on my blog that I am a part of the TLCDesigns Design Team for this term. Today I'm sharing a card I made using loads of great products from the TLCDesigns Shop! From digital stamps and papers to die cuts and clear stamps, there's a wide range of fun stuff that I think every crafter will love. Since my birthday is in two days, I thought it would be fitting for my first project to be a birthday card! 

I will be linking a full product list below, but for anyone interested in a step-by-step of how I created this scene, check out the TLCDesigns Blog today

Stamps

Copic Markers
Spectrum Noir
Paper
Dies
  • Glue Tube
  • Glue Dots
  • Double-Sided Foam Tape
Card Measurements
  • Card Face: 4X7
  • Matte: 4 1/4 X 7 1/4 
  • Card Blank: 4 1/2 X 7 1/2 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this birthday surprise scene. Speaking of surprises, there's going to be an exciting announcement over at the TLCDesigns Blog tomorrow. I hope you'll join us for the big news! 


Comments

Popular Posts