Beach Bonfire!

 Hello crafty friends! Growing up, I watched many movies where the "friend group" attended a bonfire on the beach. It happened so often in movies,  I was sure this was a commonplace event that every person experienced. I was wrong. I have yet to have a bonfire on the beach during a long summer night. I guess until that day comes, I will settle for making scenes of them on my cards.

The color inspiration for this bonfire beach scene came from the current TLC Designs Challenge color board. The colors coordinate with digital paper from Sea SceneWatercolor NaturalsKrafty & Sweet, and Perfectly Precious paper packs. Since this challenge is also Anything Goes, I decided to add a splash of orange to the images as well!

Check out the TLC Designs Blog today for a step-by-step on how I created this card. 

Stamps

Copic Markers
Prismacolor Markers
Ink
Other
Thanks for stopping by! You still have time to play along in the TLC Designs Challenge which ends on the 14th of next month. To participate you must use at least one product from the TLCDesigns Shop. If you don’t have any product yet, no problem! There are some adorable freebies available at the shop as well! The winner will receive a prize of $5 to the TLC Designs Shop as well as a free Digi of your choosing! To enter your projects please upload a photo in the TLC Designs Creative Sharing Group challenge folder or use the hashtag #TLCDesignsChallenge on Instagram! I hope you’ll join us for the fun, and I can’t wait to see what everyone makes! 


Comments

Popular Posts