Happy Mother's Day, You're Fairy Awesome!

My mom is so magical! I don't know how she does it all. I know a lot of people would say this about their moms, but mine is the most altruistic person I've ever met. She gives so much to so many other people, and she never expects anything in return. All because she loves them so much. If you've ever met my mom, I would consider you truly blessed. I know I am. Since it's Mother's Day, I thought it would be perfect to start my blog off with a card dedicated to her. 

Stamp Sets Used

  • Lawn Fawn Hey Lady
  • Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome
  • Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends
  • Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends
  • Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome
Chameleon Pens 

BK4, RD4, NV0, CG9, NU3,
RD5, NU00, NU2, CG5, NU1

Copic Markers

E79, R08, R14, E70, YR23, YR04,
RV55, E09, 100, RV11, YG03, G99, 
E74, YR27, Y0000, G94

Die Sets

  • Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders
  • Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders 
Inks

  • Distress Oxide Twisted Citron
  • Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
  • Distress Oxide Pine Needles
  • Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Other Products Used

  • Gel Pen
  • Glue Tube
  • Glue Dots
  • Tape Runner
  • Orange Cardstock 
  • White Cardstock
  • Clear Glossy Accents
  • White Acrylic Paint
Measurements

Card Face - 3 1/2 X6
Matte- 3 3/4 X 6 1/4
Card Base- 3 7/8 X 6 1/2


I hope all of the wonderful mothers out there have an amazing day! 



Comments

Popular Posts