Barbie Dream House & Accessories

 Hi Crafty Friends! I haven't had the privilege to see the Barbie movie yet, but that has not stopped me from obsessing over making Barbie-themed cards. I loved playing with Barbies when I was little, so it was fun to add little details from my childhood to this card. My favorite Barbie toy was my pink and purple Barbie Plane, and I may have bought the LF Simple and Plane stamp set for that exact purpose. Since I couldn't pick between making a scene of the plane, dream car, or dream house, I decided to make them all. I thought an easel card would be the perfect base for all of these scenes, which made it perfect to enter into the current Lawn Fawnatics 3D challenge! Find more details below!

Lawn Fawn Stamps

  • Plane and Simple
  • Unicorn Picnic
  • Bicycle Built For You
  • Happy Village
  • Car Critters
  • Ahoy Matey 
  • Village Shops
  • Oh Gnome
  • Henry Jr's ABCs
  • Screen Time
  • Mermaid For You
  • Tiny Friends
  • Quinn's ABCs
  • Keep On Swimming
  • Easter Party
Prismacolor Markers
  • Lilac 
  • Pink
  • Cool Grey 20%, 30%, 50%
ChameleonPens
  • GR4, GR3, YG3
  • PK3
  • CG9, BK4
Copic Markers
  • RV55, RV11, RV10
  • V09, V25, V22, V20
  • B29, B06, B04, B01, B0000
  • R12, YR04
  • Y13, Y0000
  • E18, E15
  • E11, E53, E00, E000
  • 0- Colorless Blender
Lawn Fawn Die Cuts
  • Meadow Borders
  • Small Dotted Stackables
  • Puffy Cloud Borders
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black 
  • Distress Oxide
    • Tumbled Glass
  • Lawn Fawn
    • Clear Embossing Ink
Paper
  • Lawn Fawn Pink & White Speckled Freebie Paper
  • Pink Polka Dot Paper -Unknown from stash
  • Pink & Green Cosmic Dot Glitter Paper
  • The Paper Studio- Mint To Be Fab ( Pink Plus Signs)
  • Pink Cardstock
  • White Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Double-Sided Foam Tape
  • Liquid Glue
Other
  • White Gel Pen
  • Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder
  • Scissors
  • Stamping Block
  • Heat Gun
  • Paper Cutter
  • Blending Tools
Thanks for stopping by today! Fingers crossed I'll see the Barbie movie soon, but until then I'll just be admiring my own Barbie world. Find more of my projects on Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts and as always Happy Crafting folks!



Comments

Popular Posts