Cute Critter Wedding

 Hey Crafty Friends! I recently attended a wedding, and I wanted to make a special card to give to the cute couple. It started out as a very different card with wedding gnomes and fun critters, but I overestimated how much space I had to work with. Eventually, I settled on this slimline scene with lots of beautiful flowers and still got to add some adorable critters. Find a complete list of products used below. Happy Crafting!

TLC Designs Stamps

  • Gnome Celebration
  • Peekaboo Hollow
  • Summer Time Friends
  • Tip Toe Fairy Dance
  • Parlor
  • Forest Pals
Prismacolor Markers
  • Cool Grey 90%, 80%, 40%, 30%
ChameleonPens
  • CG9
Copic Markers
  • E11, E53, E00, E000
    R59, R56
  • R12, E93
  • E18, E15
  • G99, G94, YG03
  • YR23, YR27
  • B04, B06
  • YR04
  • 100 - Black
  • 0 - Colorless Blender
Die Cuts
  • TLC Designs
    • Land And Sea Dies
  • Trinity Stamps
    • Scalloped Card Panels & Banners Slimline Die Set
Ink
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Distress Oxide
    • Bundled Sage
    • Mowed Lawn
    • Tumbled Glass
Paper
  • White Cardstock
Adhesive
  • Tape Runner
  • Liquid Glue
Other
  • Gold Watercolor
  • White Paint
  • Water
  • Paint Brush
  • Stamping Block
  • Blending Tools
  • Scissors
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I get to make more wedding cards soon, but for now, find other paper crafts by me on Facebook and Instagram @CaveWitchCrafts. 

Comments

Popular Posts