Toadally Awesome Dad

Hello crafty friends! Father's day is getting close, so I thought I would share the card I made for my Toadally Awesome Dad. For as long as I can remember, he always had a way with animals that I've admired. He easily befriends any critter he comes across. Between bird watching and pointing out animals we passed in the car, I found a fascination in observing nature.  As much as I loved looking at the animals from afar, they always made me nervous up close. Watching my Dad interact with them made me want to be a part of it too. Looking back, I definitely know my interest and love for animals was seeded in being raised by my Dad, and for that, I am so grateful. 

Stamps Used

Chameleon Pens
Copic Markers
Other
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope all of you Toadally Awesome Dads out there have a fantastic day! 







Comments

Popular Posts