Troll Bubbles Fun

 Hello crafty friends! Today, I'm sharing a scene I created using NO dies! Scene building is my go-to style of card making, so naturally, my die-cut machine has become a staple in my crafting process. I didn't even get my machine until over a year into cardmaking, but I had almost forgotten what it was like to not use it.  I know there are so many crafters out there who haven't made "the purchase" yet, but I'm here to show you some alternative products that will help you achieve a built scene!

The method I used for my scene today was a digitally printed background that my wonderful husband created in Photoshop. Some other ideas you can use for a no die-cut background are hand drawing the scene, abstract water-coloring, or paper piecing!

Stamps

Copic Markers

Comments

Popular Posts